I am in the process of migrating some taxonomies from PoolParty into
TopBraid EDG. The simple path is an RDF export of the taxonomy (which is
SKOS and dcterms-compliant), and then import the RDF after creating the
taxonomy in EDG. I have a couple of questions:

   1. Is there an API endpoint to create a new taxonomy from RDF content,
   i.e. without manual interaction, so I can automate the process?
   2. I have a way of exporting revision history from PoolParty either as
   JSON or RDF. Is there a way for me to import this history into EDG (I can
   transform it into any schema required)

Thanks!