I have created an OWL/RDFS model and populated it with some data
(manually). I want to export this data to XML so that I can test an ingest
SPARQL MOTION script. There is a TBCME export wizard called XML from RDF
which asks for an output file and an instance, and it tries to work but
produces empty files. Clearly I am not using it properly. Is there one of
Holger's videos that shows how to make this work, or a tutorial? I've been
wandering the site and the forum looking and I don't really want to write a
SPARQL MOTION script to do it if there is already an export utility that
does it. Thanks for pointers.

Jack