To add to what Holger said, this is the reason sh:name exists. If this was the
label of the property shape, then there would be no need to define a new
property. One could simply use rdfs:label - as Holger’s example shows.

Sh:name was created because it is not the label of the resource that is the
subject of the sh:name triples. Instead, it is a display label for the path.