I see. No, we have not yet implemented such complex requirements for widget selection. You may need to explore your own approach, e.g. through a SPARQL query.

Holger

On 2021-07-27 7:34 pm, Tomasz Pluskiewicz wrote:
The biggest difference will be not to use dash:viewer at all but have a rendering component be selected only based on data.

I assume that a simple shape would only declare a property like *[ sh:node hydra:Collection ; sh:property [ sh:path hydra:member ; sh:node ex:OrderItem ],* and when rendering this path the scoring could take factor in additional information, such as *sh:path* the parent shape's *sh:node*.

Which begs the question. Are your implementations often aware of a broader rendering context? Another such example is actually rendering the above *ex:OrderItem*, which could be different when rendered inside a collection's graph, as opposed to being the top resource in a graph.

Does this make sense?

Tom