On 2021-12-28 8:54 pm, Bart Bink wrote:
Hi,

Maybe this question has already been addressed, but I didn't find it.

When you make an instance of owl:Thing it appears in the Instances TAB and has a diamond shaped icon.

Since I'm using rdfs in combination with shapes, I dont need owl:Thing and define subclasses directly under rdfs:Class. Instances of a class that is a subclass of rdfs:Class then appear in the individuals TAB (with a circle shaped icon of course). It also appears directly under rdfs:Resource.

Is there a way to only show my specific instances as instances in the Instances TAB and hide them in the Classes tree?

If some resource is a class then it will also show up in the Classes hierarchy. Is your concern that the class tree becomes too busy? How many classes are we talking about here? Sometimes people introduce an artificial "abstract" superclass to group together all those classes, and then only that top-level class would be visible unless people actually open it up.

Holger

Kind regards,

Bart.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TopBraid Suite Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to topbraid-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/topbraid-users/d156a719-e17b-4b1c-9082-de16b55c3b0fn%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/topbraid-users/d156a719-e17b-4b1c-9082-de16b55c3b0fn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.