Hi there,

I'm looking into using SPARQLMultiFunction but I wanted to get a better
grasp of how it works. I saw here on line 71
<https://github.com/TopQuadrant/shacl/blob/d47c424897a06a22a3f40b19f1a52788c19f953f/src/main/java/org/topbraid/shacl/multifunctions/SPARQLMultiFunction.java#L71>
 of
the execute method that activeGraph will deliver a plain in-memory graph if
null.
Ideally I'd like to run a SPARQLMultiFunction against an external database
instead of it being run in-memory.

Are there recommended classes to use for the activeGraph and dataset
parameters?
Are there any examples of SPARQLMultiFunction being run against an external
endpoint that I can reference?
Please let me know if I've left out any information or if there's a more
informative way for me to phrase the questions.

Thank you!
Regards,

Alex