Finally I see the special character replacement is not as expected:

https://w3id.org/rekkeninput#_14-06-2021T14:_41:_27.210
  rdf:type ri:Meting ;
  ri:out_1 "-34.64"^^xsd:double ;
  ri:out_10 "-15.99"^^xsd:double ;
  ri:out_11 "-0.94"^^xsd:double ;

so the : are not replaced by _ but just a _ is added …..

Michel Böhms
Data Scientist
Unit Buildings, Infrastructure & Maritime

Mobile +31 630381220
E-mail  michel.bo...@tno.nl<mailto:michel.bo...@tno.nl>

Location<http://www.tno.nl/locations/DTS>

[cid:image001.gif@01D83337.DCE606B0]<http://www.tno.nl/>

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are
not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are
requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability
for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for
damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic
transmission of messages.