I haven't tried but I doubt it. Any version of the SPIN API (in public domain) would be very old and I guess the org.topbraid packages would overlap and clash.

(Inside of our product we are of course using SHACL and SPIN side by side).

Holger

On 2022-03-09 5:27 am, Matěj Kulich wrote:
Hello,

Is there a way to use new SHACL version but also to use SPIN at the same time  in maven project ?

Thanks
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TopBraid Suite Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to topbraid-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/topbraid-users/3a8a0c06-187a-43a2-88a3-28545057e7f6n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/topbraid-users/3a8a0c06-187a-43a2-88a3-28545057e7f6n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.