Hi Holger,

thanks, that is very helpful for me and for deciding how to move forward.
One follow-up question: I would like to generate a complete SHACL query via
Wikidata, see an example here
https://w.wiki/4xFv
in the example query, I don't create one RDF list, but several sh:in
predicates. Would that work as well, for SHACL validation?

Best,

Felix