Hi Nick,

no, inline execution would be the only option right now, e.g. copy the library into a dash:IncludedScript. I am aware this is not ideal and we have a Jira ticket to make working with files (from the workspace) easier. But it won't happen in 7.2 which is ready for release very soon.

One problem is that adding libraries adds to the footprint of the GraalVM that we use. Consider that you have dozens of asset collections. For each Ontology in them, TopBraid will generate a new ADS API, and I am not sure if GraalVM would optimize each copy to reuse those building blocks. So any solution here would need to optimize that.

Holger

On 2022-03-18 10:09 am, Nicholas Car wrote:
Dear TB users,

Is it possible, within an ADS script, to import arbitrary JavaScript packages?

For example, if I wanted to use luxon (https://openbase.com/js/luxon) for date/time manipulation, how would I get it? Are there options other than having to inline the entire module?

I understand that there are several modes for executing ADS code, but I'm interested in the in-EDG mode in particular.

Thanks,

Nick
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TopBraid Suite Users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to topbraid-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/topbraid-users/CAP7nqh0G_%3DLZRvDs1OHk3mNs_2W4N-m0xLijXUsdNr3Ks50tVQ%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/topbraid-users/CAP7nqh0G_%3DLZRvDs1OHk3mNs_2W4N-m0xLijXUsdNr3Ks50tVQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.