Hi Knublauch,

Sorry I never realized I received an answer from you. I guess I'm too late
to be of use to TBC 7.2 but yes, all your assumptions were correct.
This is for testing/integration purposes, it sometimes happens that the
local environment has a graph that the development environment doesn't have
and when trying to use it it makes an unbound graph instead and generates
these iterations, we would like to avoid that especially because of the
heavy load generated on our integrations servers by this kind of
operations, so having it blocked and logged as an error like on TBC 7.0
would be great, but at least showing a warning would be good enough so that
it only happens once.

Nicolas