Hi,

Forgot to mention that in Settings in each collection there is this:

External Graph URI
The external graph URI is an optional alias for the asset collection
identifier, used when exporting an asset collection as serialized RDF graph. It
can also be used on import of interconnected RDF files when they are loaded
into different asset collections - to appropriately re-route their owl:imports