Thanks for a quick response.

> is this a stack overflow error? If yes, could you send the stack trace? I
can see that MutationSupport.delete calls itself so there may be some
corner cases.

Yes, the MutationSupport.delete calls itself hundreds of times. I can't
share the stack trace. The version is a bit old. I think 7.1. If the delete
is still calling itself, please see if that can be avoided in a future
version.

> And also to clarify, did you delete these enumerations after importing
them, or what were the steps that took you there.

The delete failed. I tried deleting in several ways:

* Close file without saving.
* Delete the class - using every delete button I could find.
* Delete a named individual of the class.

> What happens when you reboot - some other error message?

Same message.