Hi there,

Thanks so much for the quick response! Apologies for missing some key
information - I'm using EDG Studio. When I launch EDG Studio from
localhost, I'm automatically signed in as administrator. I'm a bit new to
the tool, so I have not configured the instance for Basic Authentication -
are there documentation references for doing so?

Also - I did not specify, but the {taxonomy name} was a placeholder, I did
format that portion of the API URL as the Swagger UI instructed me to do.

Thanks,
Nick