Hi Julia,

thanks for the screenshot, which perfectly clarifies what you mean. In this
part of the UI, we only support plain strings, and that is a design choice
because the comments are meant to be part of a sentence only, while the "It
means that" is hard-coded. If we were to allow arbitrary HTML such as yours, it
would break the layout, e.g. the <div> would cause a line break, and also
complicate the other places where these comments are displayed.

So I am afraid this is limited to plain strings, without formatting.

Holger