I am trying to take in a parameter from the user that can be used as the
object. In this example it would be for the category. I added the parameter
like below, but I keep getting the error "Not a JSON string". I want to be
able to get a drop down where the user selects the category and then it is
added as the triple. I am able to populate the drop down but it keeps
giving an error when selecting "Okay" to add the triple. My potential use
case is actually use this to bulk add a blank node but first trying to get
the parameter part working first and resolve the "Not a JSON string".

dashjs: """focusNodes.forEach(node => node.add(graph.node({qname:
"ex:category"}), graph.node(category)))""";
sh:parameter ex:Concept-categoryParameter

ex:Concept-categoryParameter
 a sh:Parameter;
sh:path ex:category ;
sh:class ex:Category ;