Hi,

On 20/03/2020 15:30, sajolida wrote:
>> In Tails' threat model it is assumed that adversaries monitor the default
>> bridges provided by the Tor Browser, and that our users want to avoid
>> detection of that, so we are not interested in adding the default bridges to
>> Tails
>
> We're not offering the default bridges in Tails also because it's
> impossible right now to store your bridge configuration in the
> Persistent Storage.

Maybe I've overlooked something obvious, but could you use Moat?

https://gitweb.torproject.org/bridgedb.git/tree/README.rst#n391

This would use meek to fetch the bridges, but then you have non-default
bridges for the rest of the session. It can be automated as part of the
Tor start-up, but you do need to solve a CAPTCHA.

Thanks,
Iain.