Hello everyone,

My name is Mohamed Hassan. I recently joined this mailing list because I
would like to contribute to the Tor Project.
I use Tor regularly and I appreciate the work that goes into it.

I can help with translations, especially from English into Somali [or
kiswahili, if you want both].
I am looking forward to collaborating with you all.

Best regards,
Mohamed Hassan

On Sat, 23 Aug 2025, 12:26 tor l10n team, <[email protected]>
wrote:

> hello, just joined the mailing list and im supposed to introduce myself (
> https://community.torproject.org/localization/becoming-tor-translator/)
>
> wanted to help out with tor project, which i use almost daily and is cool
> probably will be mostly translating from english -> spanish
> _______________________________________________
> tor-l10n mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
>
_______________________________________________
tor-l10n mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to