On 21 Jan 2014, at 21:57, Anupam Das wrote:

> Hi Mateusz,
>                  If there wasn't any network connection then the script would
> not give the right traceroutes even though the script will still run (with
> empty traceroute results). So if it is not too much of a trouble please
> restart the script and please make sure that the network is accessible during
> the runtime of the script.

I think that 1000pps is by default too much, especially if all these packets
are supposed to hit routers' cpu. That in my opinion is the reason you are
seeing a lot of incomplete traceroutes in your study so far.

I will re-run my scamper after it completes the last phase.

> Few question Anupam,
> 1) is that only for relays that are in the relay-ips.txt file, what about
> relays setup after?
>
> 2) I think I have sent the results for first phases few days ago but I can't
> see my relay on the scoreboard.

Would you mind answering my first 2 questions?

Thanks,

-mateusz