Hi Renke,

It does affect the data collection since we can no longer receive the
incoming data uploads.

If you like, one thing you can do is run the script with the
"DONTUPLOAD=yes DONTERASE=yes" parameters. This will keep the files on
your computer and you can then send them to us manually at a later
point.

We hope to have the hardware issue fixed in a few days.

Thanks,
- Nikita

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 9:39 AM,  <re...@mobtm.com> wrote:
> Dear Christian
>
>> It will take a bit longer than expected to bring the scoreboard and
>> surrounding systems up again.
>
> Does this affect your data collection system? i.e. is it still useful for
> your project to fire up the tracerouting script?
>
> Renke

Nikita Borisov - http://hatswitch.org/~nikita/
Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Tel: +1 (217) 244-5385, Office: 460 CSL