Hi Thomas,

Please feel free to look into this. From everything I've been able to
find, trivial events for each server triggered the entire account to be
shut down. It would be a real shame if you fot gucked like me.

My original goal, before all of this, was to get a partner agreement
with them as well. I was hoping to setup a small niche company with
custom images prepackaged for immediate use. Their website stated I
needed to have 12 services with them before, and I was up to 11. All I
had to do was buy one more and wait another month or so before I was
going to initiate contact with ovh.biz

https://www.ovh.biz/ca/en/
"Conditions of access:

You must have been an OVH customer for at least three months and have a
portfolio of more than a dozen relevant products."

But, well, I can't continue with them.

Speak Freely