Hey I have almost the same problem with my relay
(https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/DABC2440E9EAAEDB23F150CF95656405917A7829)
I stuck to Consensus Weight: 20 since over one week. If I look at the
"collected data“ I se the „unmetered = 1“ comment. :(

Any Ideas how to fix this? Is this the normal and wanted behavior?

Best regards,
Marcus