Definitely be careful, though, especially if they’re from the same hosting
provider account. It will increase the chance of receiving an abuse report: and
if someone is using Tor to attack and your exits are all picked then that
chance just unfortunately increased. It would be a shame to get your nodes
instant terminated in that event.
Be careful ;)