You will held responsible to your actions (traffic). So worst case scenario is:
They give your personal data to a LEA and you are now in charge to explain to a
LEO that this is a Tor Exit.
Depends on your country if this is a good idea. If you dont want any personal
data with your VPS, get a bulletproof VPS but even offshore ISPs ban Tor Exists
together with CP and hate speech.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Tor Exists.
Enjoy your stay.

Markus