Hi Isaac,

The tool “ifconfig” shows the amount of traffic since last reboot. The tool
vnstat is nice but you should check what data it stores. Any data
collection however small is a fine line with US Federal Wiretapping laws.
Be careful. Running a Tor Exit at your home is dangerous, it might be
better to run a middle relay. As always thanks for running Tor Exits.

Cordially,
Nathaniel