I had TorExitFin [0] down for a few days hoping the non-Tor Iranian intruders
would wander off.  I restarted it today and before NYX could come up there were
257 Iranian IPs present (nicely automated!).  The IP addresses range over all
of the IP addresses allotted to Iran so their usage must come from a high
authority to get that kind of access.  NYX communications page showed that none
of these had hashed fingerprints.  At the same time 3 IPs came up from other
countries with fingerprints.  Should I leave this shut down for the security of
the network?
-potlatch
[0]  9B31F1F1C1554F9FFB3455911F82E818EF7C7883