Hi Karsten

For the RIPE Region (the resources from RIPE) the correct source is the RIPE
Database. There is an "country" attribute on the inetnum and inetnum6 objects.

Last time I checked maxmind, it was completely wrong about 185.220.100.0/22. I
reported to them, but didn't get any response. And it looks as they didn't
update since then.

I will check your list for the 185.220.100.0/22 prefixes and report in the
ticket, later.

Tim