Small update:

Both metrics pages now show the correct family fingerprints, but the first seen
date for the guard node is still wrong.

It should be:

2023-11-26 05:00:00 (46 days 9 hours 10 minutes and 42 seconds)

but it shows:

2024-01-10 16:00:00 (22 hours 14 minutes and 17 seconds)

Everything else seems fixed.

Regards,
George