Right? Why comment if your just going to be such a jerk and not be helpful?

I am just unable to figure why this would suddenly happen when the relay
has been updating without issue and suddenly this happens, have been
keeping Debian up to date using apt-get update so wondering what else needs
to be done? Thanks.
--Keifer