Hello,

I'm writing because I want to run a snowflake proxy in a docker container on a
server with two IP addresses; the primary public IP I want the snowflake proxy
hosted on, and a public anycast IP that's shared between other servers.
I'm concerned the snowflake proxy may try listening on the anycast IP, which
will cause problems as this IP is shared between a few servers!
>From my understanding, a snowflake proxy should use the "host" network option
>with docker. How can I specify which IP address to use with this option?

Thanks,
Likogan