GMX does HTTPS. My current connection uses AES-256. It's authenticated by
Thawte Consulting cc.
----- Original Message -----
From: unknown
Sent: 01/26/12 11:06 AM
To: tor-talk@lists.torproject.org
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Mail through Tor

 On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:41:06 +0100 <superpl...@gmx.de> wrote: > Hi, > > are
there any issues in controlling email-boxes through the provider- >
webfrontends (gmail, gmx, etc.) using tor? > I read for example about referers
in between entering account information and > being redirected to
mail-provider-http-sites for a short moment so that > session hijacking by the
exit node operator is possible (intercepting auth- > cookies etc.). > Any
behavior suggestions here? I didn't find much on the web. > > Thanks! >
Tor-User Gmail works with SSL-webfrontends. In TBB by default
"HTTPS-everywhere" plugin redirect your HTTP to HTTPS for Gmail profile.
Intercepting SSL (HTTPS) is not so easy if you will be carefull with browser
messages. Another mail and webservice providers may (or not) provide
https-login and theyr https-profiles may (or not) be missing in
 s.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-talk