Hi all,

Torque allows me to get a java.sql.Connection object from the pool using Torque.getConnection(). It also allows me to use the connection in the Peer objects, eg SomethingPeer.doSelect(Criteria, Connection).

Does this mean I can use Connection.setAutoCommit(false) to support transactions, passing the connection to each Torque object in turn and finally using connection.commit()?

Regards,
Graham