Thomas Fischer wrote:
That sounds reasonable. I did not know that, and it certainly makes sense in most places. However, I just happened to run the runtime test an hour ago on jdk 1.4.2_05, and it failed in the test case testSerialisation in line 568. The problem is that Criteria inherits from a Hashtable, and it overrides the get() method from the Hashtable. So criteria.get() does something else than entry.getValue(). In the case of Criteria, I'm afraid we have to switch back to the old code which iterates over the keys.

That's strange. I ran the test and it worked fine. Could it be that my "maven clean" didn't work right?

Bye, Thomas.