The last activity was on 2003-11-07. Do you propose we should keep the link ? I just did not find the sourceforge link, so I did not consider it. I'm still +0.5 for removing it, as it seems quite inactive.

However, perhaps we want to add links to other free Database deseigners ? I'm not a heavy tool user, so I do not know any myself, but if anybody got any suggestions...

   Thomas