Thomas Fischer wrote:
> Consensus on the following points:
[...]

I'd like to add a few things that we discussed privately.

I'm planning to extend the caching capabilities of Torque so that a
transparent caching layer can be used if needed. This just needs some
completion of features already there. Caching normally is easy, correct
invalidating of cache entries is not. Most of the invalidation
requirements can be derived from the complexObjectModel, however (I hope).

If we drop some of the statics in Torque, integration in several
component services should be easier. I'd like to add a few features here
to make Torque play nicely with other components and containers.

Bye, Thomas.