Scott Eade wrote:
Unfortunately I have also run into problems with the work around which was using your ACSYaafiComponentService class and Yaafi. This one is even more enigmatic than the ECM issue - I cannot even say that it relates to the mentioned configuration, all I know is that when I deployed to production the system would after some time become unresponsive (no problems are apparent in my development and staging environments and the problem is certainly not load related). I have nothing whatsoever to go on - very frustrating. Anyway, this is a totally different issue.
FYI: The issue partially described here turned out to be totally unrelated to Turbine and Yaafi - I have now switched back to ACSYaafiComponentService and it is working like a charm.

As I have mentioned previously, it would be good to increase the visibility of this class.

Scott