I have checked the findbugs messages supplied by jenkins, removed a few
bugs and have excluded messages that are false positives in my opinon to
findbugs-exclude.xml files in the respective projects. I'd be glad for a
review of the exclusions.

However, there are a few messages left for LargeSelect, where I am at a
loss. Anyone interested in checking these messages ?
https://builds.apache.org/job/Torque4-trunk/286/findbugsResult/
Most messages concern synchronization, But I thought a largeSelect instance
was never intended to be used from more than one thread ?
Then I do not know what is different if run() exits with an exception
rather than exiting normally... my guess is that nothing is different but I
do not know for sure.

     Thomas