On 08.07.2013 10:12, Thomas Fox wrote:
Probably the best idea is to reimplement the feature. Personally I do not
use it (I use maven on the command line) so I did not miss it.
Please create an issue.

TORQUE-292

This feature is very helpful when dealing with m:n relations. It allows
to access all Bs that belong to a certain A with one call. So to get all
As that belong to a certain A is not very useful. I'll create an issue.

Yes, please.

TORQUE-293

Oops, I thought it was in

http://db.apache.org/torque/torque-4.0/documentation/orm-reference/running-the-generator.html

but it is not.
Please create an issue.

TORQUE-294

The documentation of the option "torque.database" says that it is
required for the "generate" goal.

Which documentation?
In
http://db.apache.org/torque/torque-4.0/documentation/orm-reference/running-the-generator.html
the only required option is torque.om.package.
But maybe there is another place in the dcs I am not aware of...

I was looking at http://db.apache.org/torque/torque-4.0/documentation/orm-reference/customizing-generation.html

Bye, Thomas.