Hi all,

I recently made a trivial change (a required column on a table was set to not required) to my torque database schema file, and now my om objects refuse to compile.

maven torque completes successfully, but maven jar:install throws 100 errors, some of which are:

/home/sam/minfrin/src/fma/patricia-db/src/java/za/co/fma/patricia/database/om/Persist.java:12: za.co.fma.patricia.database.om.Persist should be declared abstract; it does not define save(java.sql.Connection) in org.apache.torque.om.BaseObject
public class Persist
^
/home/sam/minfrin/src/fma/patricia-db/src/java/za/co/fma/patricia/database/om/Company.java:12: za.co.fma.patricia.database.om.Company should be declared abstract; it does not define save(java.sql.Connection) in org.apache.torque.om.BaseObject
public class Company
^
/home/sam/minfrin/src/fma/patricia-db/src/java/za/co/fma/patricia/database/om/Role.java:12: za.co.fma.patricia.database.om.Role should be declared abstract; it
does not define save(java.sql.Connection) in org.apache.torque.om.BaseObject
public class Role
^

I am using the torque that is used by maven v1.0b10 (whatever that is).

Anyone know how to get this back into a sane state?

Regards,
Graham