From: Giulio Vezzelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 5:16 PM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: R: Schema name in DB2

I had schema problems too, with DB2 and Torque.

I used this dirty workaround : DB2 tries to use the database user name you
supplied as the schema name, if not specified.

So, if you create and use a "JSSU" user for connecting to DB2, you'll handle
it. I know it's not the "good" solution, but it kinda works.

Giulio Vezzelli
Infolog S.r.l.
Via Alfieri, 28
Modena - 41100