Von: mr.x [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 15. Dezember 2003 20:49
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Criteria.addAscendingOrderByColumn(field) NullPointerEx

Hello all

I'm currently developing my first "torque based" java-app. (Almost)
everything works fine; but if i use addAscendingOrderByColumn() with a
character field or use setLimit() on a Criteria object i get a
NullPointerException:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.createQuery(BasePeer.java:1277)
        at
org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.createQueryString(BasePeer.java:984)
        at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doSelect(BasePeer.java:1391)
        at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doSelect(BasePeer.java:1368)
(Sample=addAscendingOrderByColumn)

I'm using torque 3.1 on winxp with mysql 4.0.15

Is this a torque "feature" or a "config issue" ? Is it possible to sort
and
or limit the result set in another way ? (... groupBy works i know ->
thats
not sorting ;->)

Thanks for help

Regards