Hi,

AFAIK you cannot do that. there is one default class and thats it. BUT Nobody
is stopping you to extend Torque and add a method setDefaultDb(String
connection) and use your new class to initialize Torque.

If yu would want to, you could create some kind of registry within a
hashtable, which would manage you different Torque Connections which each
have a different properties file for each Torque Instance.

Kind Regards

Jürgen Hoffmann