On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 07:18:59 -0800 (PST), Marc Berman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ekkehard,

I don't understand how your suggestion on the bottom
(to use a configuration) will work. I have not found a
way to set a default dsfactory, such as:
torque.dsfactory."default".factory='factory'. Instead,
I seem to need an entry that corresponds to the
Database Name from the schema file.

What am I missing?

Nothing - that is what I meant. "default" = "your database name from the schema file" (the one you use to create the OM files, as opposed to any number of other connections that can be in the property file too).

Ekkehard