Was the message you are referring to this one?

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]&msgNo=4216

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Saravana Krishnan Kannan wrote:

Hi Scott,

 I remember very well that the Date vs Timestamp had something to do with the
templates that generate code for the Date type field. Someone sent a well explained
mail about it to the list and it made a lot of sense. Hope that's the patch you are
applying. Thanks for your work.

-Sarav

-----Original Message----- From: Scott Eade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: Torque Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 14:27:31 +1000 Subject: [Fwd: RE: Date vs timestamp with Oracle]

I'm half way through applying the patch below to Torque 3.1.1 and HEAD. I don't use Oracle so I cannot if this is going to help or make things worse.

Can all you Oracle users out there please let me know your opinion?

I'm aiming to get a 3.1.1 release of torque out fairly soon and I would appreciate your feedback.

BTW: I am including a reference to your Sarav's patched Village 2.0 code in the Oracle HOWTO - I hope this is okay. Shrav: Have you made any attempts at getting your changes committed to back to Village?

Scott