Hi,

thanks again for any reply messages for my Problem. But I was little bit
confused about the messages which settings I have to define in my
schema.xml. The next step what I have done is to test every of your
suggestions and I become the following results.

First a cut of my database schema:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE database SYSTEM
 "http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_1.dtd";>

<database
  name="ingeo"
  defaultIdMethod="none"
  skipSql="true">

<!-- #### TABLE ADDRESS_B322 ####-->

<column
  name="idaddress"
  required="true"
  primaryKey="true"
  type="INTEGER"
  size="5"
  description="ID Address"/>
<column
  name="city"
  required="false"
  type="VARCHAR"
  size="4000"
  description="City"/>
<column
  name="adminarea"
  required="false"
  type="VARCHAR"
  size="4000"
  description="Admin Area"/>
<column
  name="postcode"
  required="false"
  type="VARCHAR"
  size="4000"
  description="Post Code"/>
<column
  name="country"
  required="false"
  type="VARCHAR"
  size="4000"
  description="Country"/>
<id-method-parameter name="ADDRESS_ID_SEQ" value="ADDRESS_ID_SEQ"/>

<!-- #### TABLE ADDRESS_DELPOINT ####-->

<column
  name="idaddress"
  required="false"
  type="INTEGER"
  size="5"
  description="ID Address"/>
<column
  name="delpoint"
  required="false"
  type="VARCHAR"
  size="4000"
  description="Delpoint"/>
  <foreign-key foreignTable="address_b322">
      <reference
        local="idaddress"
        foreign="idaddress"/>
    </foreign-key>
<id-method-parameter value="ADDRESS_ID_SEQ"/>

My Code to insert any data:
---------------------------

AddressB322 ab322 = new AddressB322();
ab322.setAdminarea("FRA");
ab322.setCity("Frankfurt" +  System.currentTimeMillis());
ab322.setCountry("Hessen");
ab322.setPostcode("60313");
ab322.save();

AddressDelpoint ad = new AddressDelpoint();
ad.setAddressB322(ab322);
//ad.setIdaddress(ab322.getIdaddress()); //if i want to set the foreign
manually
ad.setDelpoint("Frankfurt");
ad.save();

My results:

Now you see what happens if use the following settings:

autoincrement:
--------------

        - triggers enabled:
                AddressB322:
                last value in seqeunce is 719.
                Torque want to insert 719, triggers increments the value from Torque to
720

                Datenbank inserts into AddressB322: 720
                Delpoint references Foreign Key 719, but it doesn't exist.

        - triggers disabled:

                AddressB322:

                last value in seqeunce is 723.
                Torque want to insert 723, finalley inserts 723.

                in delpoint table nothing is inerted  ??

                and there are no error message

native:
-------
        - triggers enabled:
                AddressB322:
                last value in seqeunce is 726.
                Torque want to insert 726, triggers increments the value from Torque to
727

                Datenbank inserts into AddressB322: 727
                Delpoint references Foreign Key 726, but it doesn't exist.
        - triggers disabled:

        AddressB322:
                last value in seqeunce is 726.
                Torque want to insert 726, finally insert 726

                Delpoint references foreign Key 726 (everything is okay)
none
----

- triggers enabled:
                AddressB322:
                last value in seqeunce is 735.

                Torque inserts 735
                Delpoint references the foreign Key 735, but when I make a
System.out.println("IDADDRESS: " + ab322.getIdaddress()); in my code I
become the result IdAdress = 0 and Exception is Error: ORA-02291.

        - triggers disabled:

        AddressB322:
                nothings works.

I think only the native method is okay, when I disable the triggers in the
database everything is working fine. But my problem was that I don't want to
disable the triggers. If there is no other workarround I must disable the
triggers or ??

regards
Ferruh