The torque-gen will search for the Apache's hosted DTD only if it have
trouble reading your schema.xml declaration.
In other words, if you have a doctype declaration expected by you jar
file it won't look at it on the network but use the one provided in the
jar file.
So now your question is:
"which doctype declaration i must use with _this_ torque-gen version?"

Emmanuel Florent
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.devaki.org