Hi List:
I like to know if anybody who uses Torque platform in his product has
done
anything on object model migration from old release to new release. This
seems to be a missing piece in Torque project. Am I missing something?
Example Scenario:
I have an existing application that uses Torque as OR platform contains
set of business objects.
In this new release, we are altering the definition of business object
by adding new fields for some objects and deleting some fields for
others. I would like to know how other users are handling the two
situations: (a) When you add a new field to an existing object and (b)
when you delete a field in an existing object. So that the old data can
be kept and properly defaulted.
Do Torque supports the "table alter"?

I have searched the Wiki ,docs and mail archive but could not find any
recommendation/reference from the Torque developers/gurus or reference
some design patterns.

Regds
 Ajitesh