> My guess - modify the HSQLDB adapter class or some velocity template
file that generates the SQL
> commands specific to the DB type. Think both of these should be easy
to spot if you browse through
> the src dir tree.

Yeah, I've spotted them, but have no idea what to modify.  It seems like
I need a "finalizing" template, but I don't know how I would add that.

I think that in order to support the "file" subprotocol of hsqldb, I
need to add "SHUTDOWN SCRIPT" at the end of the create tables SQL.  Can
anyone tell me how to add this?

- Dave