From: Angela Day [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 1:09 PM
To: 'Apache Torque Users List'
Subject: torque failing within junit "no DataSourceFactory configured"

Torque works great while running the app or while running the junit tests
from the command line, but within eclipse, running a junit test, I get the
error "no DataSourceFactory configured for connection default".  It fails on
the Torque.getConnection command.  I have reviewed all of the junit and
torque archives and have followed all of the advice, but there is not a
change.

I only have one commons-configuration.jar in my path.  I have

torque.dsfactory.default.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourc
eFactory
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.default.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.driver = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.tx.us:1521:dev
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.user = xxx
torque.dsfactory.default.connection.password = xxx
torque.database.default.adapter=oracle

defined in the Torque.properties file.

Any help would be appreciated.  I am frustrated.

Thanks,

Angela Day