Hi Angela,

this works for me. I have used the generator 3.1.1, the schema from the
tutorial.
E.g in BaseBookPeer, I find the methods
    public static Book retrieveByPK(int pk)
    public static Book retrieveByPK(int pk, Connection con)
    public static Book retrieveByPK(ObjectKey pk)

So some information about your schema.xml is needed...

   Thomas